Federal Skilled Worker – Express Entry
- Now a days Canada is the most popular country for immigrants to move on. The country has get immense popularity in terms of welcoming migrants, job opportunities, great lifestyle, safety and more.
- Canada introduced many program to immigrants. Express entry is the most common and hassle free program.
What is Express Entry?
- Express Entry is a online system by which applicant can show their interest for further stay in Canada, instance study in Canada, Live in Canada, Work in Canada, visit to Canada for short stay.
How does Express Entry Work?
- Express entry is not just for the immigration program, it also manages Canada’s Immigration applications inside.
- To apply under FSW – EE, applicant has to meet eligibility criteria submit an online express entry application known as EOI (Express of Interest).
Eligibility Criteria of Express of Interest
- We use selection factor points to help assess your eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. If you score 67 points or higher, you may qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Below is the list of selection factors and the points allocated for it.
Factor 1: Age (Maximum Points 12)
|18 TO 35||12 POINTS|
|47 & MORE||0 POINTS|
Factor 2: Language Proficiency (Maximum Points 28)
- There are two official languages for Federal Skilled Worker Program. A candidate can obtain maximum 24 points for English language and remaining 4 under French language factor.
- A candidate is required to must prove his/her English language proficiency in each 4 language abilities i.e. Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening with Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 7 to apply for Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Factor 3: Educational Qualification (Maximum Points 25)
- Stotra Overseas, will do your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) required to avail up to 25 points, the ECA is assessed through a Canadian Credential Assessment agency. This will confirm your qualification according to the Canadian qualification equivalent system.
|Doctoral level||25 Points|
|Master’s level or professional degree||23 Points|
|Two or more post-secondary credentials, one of which is a three-year or longer post-secondary credential||22 Points|
|Three-year or longer post-secondary credential||21 Points|
|Two-year post-secondary credential||19 Points|
|One-year post-secondary credential||15 Points|
|Secondary school||5 Points|
|Secondary school not completed||0 Points|
Factor 4: Work Experience (Maximum Points 15)
|Experience in years||Points|
|Six years or more||15 points|
|Four years||13 points|
|Two years||11 points|
|One year||9 points|
Factor 5: Arranged employment (Maximum 10 points)
- Arranged Employment is a genuine job offer by a Canadian employer that is approved (validated) by Human Resources & Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). Arranged Employment provides the Federal Skilled Worker applicant with up to an additional 10 points towards Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) selection factor requirement.
You have a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer, approved by the HRSDC
You have a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer, without the necessity of HRSDC approval, if you are employed in Canada by the same employer
Factor 6: Adaptability (Maximum 10 points)
Principal Applicant Previous Work in Canada (min. 1 yr. at NOC 0, A, B)
Accompanying Spouse/Partner Previous Work in Canada
Principal Applicant Previous Study in Canada
Accompanying Spouse/Partner Previous Study in Canada
Relative in Canada 18 years or over (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Accompanying spouse/partner’s official language (CLB/NCLC 4)
Canada Express Entry Benefits 2021
Apply Under the Express Entry Program in 2021 – Get Ample Benefits
The applicants who’ve applied under the Canada Express Entry Program 2021, can be directly invited for Canada Permanent Resident after their Express Entry profile has been selected.
- Fastest trackways to get hold of the Canada PR in 2021:-
It is the best train to board, that can take you to your dreamland. Moreover, the processing time under this program takes only 6 months.
- Free of cost:-
When you apply under this program, you need not give the fees for applying. You can apply under this program, free of cost. Make the one time investment and get the fruitful results thereafter.
- Get contacted by the employer:-
If you contact under the Express Entry Programs, the employers can also contact you for the job. The employers catch the sight of the applicants under this program very easily, and can contact for a valid job opportunity.
- Get PNP options:-
If you applied for Express Entry Program and have low CRS score then no need to get disheartened. Express Entry PNP options will be open to you. Some Provinces take application from Express Entry Program.